Sunday, July 5, 2015

Garlic Flavoured Clams

















Seafood is something very close to my heart and I always look forward to eating it :) . And whenever I am in good mood I seem to think of ways to try them. So like that yesterday when I saw clams I wanted to try out a simple method. So here is the out come. Really happy to say this tasted as delicious as I envisioned it.

Ingredients :

Clams with shell on : 1 kg
Garlic : 10 - 12 cloves crushed
Chives : 1 tsp
Oregano : 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Butter : One inch size

Take about 2 cups of water in a pot and bring to boil. Add cleaned clams into this and put a lid for for about 4-5 minutes. The clams should be open by then. Drain them out.

Melt butter in a pan and add crushed garlic and saute for a minute or two and then add chives and oregano and add the drained clams. Mix well and season it with salt. Make sure all the clams are well coated.

That's it simple and delicious clams ready :)




No comments: